Tuesday, September 13, 2011

i'm a blogger now.

i feel like i should write a "hello blog world, im avery" type of post.  i got a little carried away when i first made the blog, so here it goes.  through out high school i was anti-blog, facebook was good enough for me. then a few days ago i was persuaded to get a twitter...eh not really my thing.  i deactivated it today.  now, here i am. im a huge journal writer/picture fanatic/quote lover so i think im gonna stick with this whole blog dealio.  i am a student at brigham young university, i live with and across from my best friends (our dorm is the coolest dorm you've ever seen-pictures to come), i love that i go to a school where dance parties are the hot thing to do, i am currently training for my 4th half marathon in october, i miss my family, my friends, the beach, and bowl of heaven but i am so busy that it never gets me down.  infact, nothing gets me down.  i am happy as ever and couldn't be more thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment