Sunday, October 23, 2011

sweet hallelujah praises of euphoria

its hard to put into words the happiness i felt all weekend.  i pulled off a surprise...I (yes, a capitol I) pulled it off.  i arrived at the airport to be greeted by the infamous social networking party animal, pierce david larsen. we went back to my house to surprise/totally freak my parents out. they thought i was a robber, turns out it was me and i just wanted to hug my parents forever. (...keep in mind that i went summer semester and in between summer and fall i went to europe and was only home for like 4 days...ive been home for 4 days since graduation...my bed felt like a cloud from the high heavens) anyways! mom made waffles and then we went to the pep rally to surprise my brobro and my rest of my tesoro family.  it was wonderful.  the pep rally was sick but i enjoy the people the most. after, i went to bowl of heavens with gundy! ah! i've missed that place. then we went to pierce's house to meet up with my ladies (first picture below this). mikayla mollica, jordan gunderson and kristine reta are the most incredible people, their selfless love for people and God is inspiring and the amount of love and care i have for them is beyond words. i look up to and admire them so much.  the confidence i have that i will be tight with these girls forever is comforting. we went to the homecoming game and it was so dang fun! this was the first hc in 4 years that i could sit back and enjoy the show. i was so proud of the job asb did this year, not going to lie, they had more than huge shoes to fill and they did a stinkin great job! seniors and juniors, way to go.  special shout out to kyle long, jimmy jacobs, danny connor, nicole salas, lauren fish, blake miyahara, ali huerta, amanda garnder, emily mcalindin and simone faith (her last name is always m.i.a) for working so hard this weekend and being such wonderful people. tesoro is lucky to have you this year. friday night sammy and i had a movie night followed by a sleepover.

saturday: woke up and went to golden spoon to see my beautiful, val schub.  we ate and chatted, she's going to usc in january and i am just so proud of her.  after, i went running on the jungle run! ive missed that trail, although it ended shortly due to too much excitement to go to the mollica's. gundy, weens, mikay and I just sat in mikayla's kitchen and talked talked and talked some more. then i went to sammy's flag football game where i was pleasantly surprised to see mrs. woodward.  seriously, i want to be her when i grow up.  we won the game! however, lets just say sammy doesnt love football...you wouldnt call him the athletic type...but he makes it fun anyways! homecoming dance pictures followed the game.  blake and emily were finally able to be dates! hiphiphorray! they're really cute.  olivia and i took some mock "take us back to high school" pics.  vivs (my sweet mother) and i went to sundried tomatoes after and enjoy the most delicious fancy dinner in downtown san juan. i love my mother, she is the best person on the planet, sorry oprah, vivian gets that award.  she made all the blue batman capes! she impresses me more and more every day. saturday night was spent with my best friends at my house and later that night the two groups came here for the after party. we honestly had the funnest time.  "MIYAHARAFAMILYWIRELESSPASSWORD!...boom!" we did not stop laughing all night long. i was in tears at one point.  no one makes me laugh like my friends at home do. ive missed my piercey poo and his ridiculous humor. we all just had the most incredible time doing absolutely nothing, just being together. what a joyous day!

sunday was spent with loved ones at church.  i am so lucky to have the best stake and ward the church offers. eating, laundry, some homework and good ole family time took place. i miss sundays at home. the clemence family and olivia came over for a sunday night tri tip yummy dinner.  there is nothing like huge delicious home made meals, ive missed vivs cooking more than anything. i went to bed smiling every night, what a weekend! my plane leaves early tomorrow morning and its going to be a bittersweet goodbye because i did miss my friends in provo yet i never want to leave.  but you know what, i have so much to grateful for.  i have been blessed with, no joke, the best friends any human has ever had.  i have been blessed with the opportunity to attend byu and meet the wonderful friends i have up there.  i know i will be lifelong friends with some of my college besties, but i know i will be lifelong friends with all of my high school besties. there is just something far too unique about our group of friends from tesoro that is indestructible. not to mention,  it was so good to be with my family. honestly.  i'll never understand why Heavenly Father placed me in the most wonderful family, geesh i'm so lucky.  anyways, this is far to long.  if you read all of this, wow, but i dont believe you did. peace and blessing, much love, xoxo, adios!
Mikaykay, weens, and jundz :) my best good friends

 

we'll always be stuck in high school, its embarrassing, we know.




cute lil love birds at their first dance


hc2011? yes, we are those alumni 

all anyone could ever ask for. these 4 lovely ladies make me the happiest.  best friends for ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment