Saturday, September 1, 2012

now and forever my go to "most embarressing story" story


When signing up for classes last march(ish?), my fun friend on the football team recommended I take a certain section of M COM 320 (advanced business writing).  He told me stuff life, “All the athletes take it,” “the professor does the stats for the football team so he is (unfairly) forgiving…”  yadda yadda yadda…SOLD! I registered for that class with out looking back!
Fast forward a few months and it’s the first day of class.  It is a night class, only one day a week! I had coaching and ran on my own right before class so I only had time to throw on my outfit I was wearing earlier and had to disregard my oh so greasy appearance.

I walk into class and sure enough, nothing but football players.  The energy in the room was through the roof with all their comments, “it’s a team meeting!” “this is going to be the best class ever!” “all my bros!” So, obviously I was working off those hyped vibes too!  I was chatting away with all these gorg muscley men, just loving the fact I was one of 2 girls in the class.  After meeting most of the players around me, and giving the sexy man behind me my pen, class begun.

Being a once a week class, it goes rather long so a stretch break is more than necessary.  This 5-minute break came and boy I had to pee! I had a 2 second decision to make, stay and mingle or relieve myself.  I chose to mingle.  And mingle I did!

With a minute left of our break, my bladder was about ready to explode. I ran out to the bathroom, quickly got the job done, took a quick look in the mirrors above the sink and ran back to class.

The class had already begun so I had to silently shuffle across the class, up the stairs, then squeezed behind the other chairs in my row to get back to my seat.  Darn it all that I choose the seat the farthest from the door and way up some stairs in the top right corner (the door is on the bottom left). I sat down and felt something unusual.

I felt my bare bum on my seat and my skirt completely and totally bundled up on my right hip.  With a quick butt graze via my hand, I felt nothing but butt check.

I flashed the football team.

“Do I laugh loudly, showing I can laugh things off?”
“Do I pull my skirt out and look oh so guilty?”
Do I pull the oblivious card and pretend I’m not aware what just happened?
“Will the cute boy behind me never give me my pen back/ not talk to me

I sat there half humiliated, half in hysterics.

And how does this story end?
The cute football player behind me asked me for my number.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahah i am literally peeing my pants over this. get it girlllllll. miss you.

    ReplyDelete