Thursday, January 12, 2012

pushing for better

ill be honest, sometimes it's easy to settle with what is most convenient at the time. today i decided that there are better, more important things out there and by settling, i'm missing out; i'm missing out on bigger and better and more fun things that i could potentially be experiencing. today my prayers were answered by a person, a particularly drop dead gorgeous byu football playing person. as we conversed and became friends, it hit me.  it all made sense.  my thoughts all were alined and i got it. and as i sat in the temple a few hours after our casual bonding sesh...i sat there in complete and utter peace while pondering my patriarchal blessing, i was/always am blown away for what is to come (if i am live worthily of course). so i'm not going to settle, i'm not going to waste my time, i'm not going to be unproductive, i'm not going to have the same testimony i had in high school, and so on. but, i am going to strive.  strive everyday to make my Heavenly Father the center of my life...and in doing so, great will be my reward. delayed gratification is tough but i can do it because i trust in His plan for me.

2 comments:

  1. ummm...HI! WHO?!!? i have been gone for too long! hahaha. please update me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOOO LOVE THIS SO FRIGGIN MUCH

    ReplyDelete