Sunday, January 29, 2012

when mom comes to town...

...we sure have a whole lot of fun






let me tell you something about my mom, she is the greatest lady on this planet.  there isnt one quality about her that i wouldn't kill to possess.  i really didnt want to drop her off at the airport this morning, maybe because we had to leave at 430am but no no it was cause i didnt want her to leave.  this week we played in the snow, went tubing, celebrated brittany's birthday, watched the debate (!!!), went to the movies, cheered at the basketball game (rough loss cougs, rough loss), had fun sleep overs at the hotel, went shopping, eat the most yummy food, volunteered and felt the Spirit so strongly at the MTC in the TRC (probably my most favorite time going since i started going this summer), sat front row at the incredible dance show "vibe", and she even washed my sheets and made my bed this kind of way that no one can but her! i love my mom so much and i know that our Heavenly Father personally selected her to be my mom.  she is my best friend and my great example.  love you, mom! cant wait until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment