Monday, January 9, 2012

recent happy things

its offish, winter semester has begun. daily life now is structured, classes are no longer only about the syllabus and course objectives, and the living is...busy.  but ive had some experiences the past week that make me stop, and appreciate these silly little daily happenings... like talking to one of my best friends who moves to africa tomorrow( ms. mikayla mollica, i love you with all i got and i am so proud of you), making a fool of myself at game night, watching 'once upon a time' at the gym, going to the temple, meeting with one of my professors and talking about Christ's love for his children for an hour, having my guy friends cook us a sunday dinner at their apartment, erica hawkins opening up her mission call to russia (what a spiritual experience that was!), volunteering at the mtc and realizing (yet, again) how badly i want to serve a mission, spending $170 on the cutest new clothes from my work...but using all gift cards and only spending $6 dollars (!!!!), eating yummy food after nick clearwater's farewell, planning our trip to backpack europe in may, eating dinner at the fire house with my loves:brookeally, britt and jordan,  laughing with anne at the chocolate and 7-11, eating lunch with a random guys who just sat with brooke and i then later in the week waving down a car to help us jump my dead car and who was it? none other then the dude from lunch, eating at a restuant called "mama mia" and really missing my sweet mother, singing christmas songs with brooke and jordan at the top of our lungs, yogurtland with brooke and ashton, or sitting in the t.a. office for 2 hours trying to do my math hw but chatting with my t.a. about boys for most of the time, purchasing my first fancy calculator for my finance class ($150 scrillas dub.tee.eff), chatting with my precious rugrat little brother on the phone, sending a selfy mirror shot to my mom showing her i try to look some what cute in college, eating all the oranges i can get my hands on, starting birth control...for my acne..obviously... tmi? oops, getting a 100% on my first quiz, chatting with jr-my most loved special friend, getting more sleep, working out every day, and the list goes on and on and on.  was all that one sentence? yikes! well all in all, life is happy!

date night game night turned social gathering of booyas while
brooke, lily and i entertained (annoyed) with charades.
i look psycho but these desserts are just too good to be real.

fire station, baby

on the roof of the avenues after a temple trip and erica's mission call opening!
i love these three girls the mostest 
IS THIS NOT UGLIEST THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN?!
my friend sent me this the other day. this is my anticipating
crossing the finish line quick pic at the laguna half marathon last year.  lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahhahaha I am loling at the last pic. You just look so determined!

    ReplyDelete