Thursday, July 19, 2012

Forever my inspiration


The YSA members in the Rotorua ward will forever be my inspiration. I am referring to mostly the woman but of course, the men made a lasting impression. The women were the studs, they had unshakeable faith, and the kindest most humble of hearts. I learned lessons from them that I will reflect upon for the remaining of my life. They showed me what it truly means to live a Christ centered life. Their humility
struck me. It was eye opening to be with such beautiful females, who kicked the boys butts in rugby, who sang Maori songs like angels and were completely happy because they lived a life driven by the Holy Ghost. Three days was all it took to build eternal friendship with these women. If I never have the opportunity to see them again in this life time, I am certain we will have a fantastic reunion in the after life. Thank you, Kath Joyce, Nini Prescott,
Ladette Bradnock and Stallone Edmonds for inspiring me to be better.

Tiro tiro ki taku tau
Kei hea ra kei hea
Kei runga kei
Kei raro kei
Kei roto i taku moe moe a

No comments:

Post a Comment